Now keep in mind people, I’m not a guy, and men may have very different views on what looks good than I do… but guys, if you get this body, help everyone out and leave a comment with your thoughts ❤ A big thank you to Alphonse from .::ILLI::. for helping me write this review ❤ Check his store out for some great items for this body.
Cost – 2,799L
Designer – Niramyth
Current Reviewed Version: v1.5
Includes – Fitmesh Body, Mesh Head, 5 shapes and an AO
Number of clothing layers: 2 – Tattoo layer and Clothes layer.
Skins tones included – 2
Save Slots for Other Skins – 20 slots
Save Slots for Alpha Cut Combinations – 0 slots
Save Slots for Appliers – 0 slots
The body and skins are really detailed, with body hair, eyebrow and other detailed options
The body includes a mesh head
A muscular male AO is included with the body
- Because of the way the tattoo layer is structured, it’s possible to wear multiple tattoos on different areas of the body at once, which is cool
- Designer kits are available with different designers currently working on both mesh clothing and footwear for this body already
- The pants layer. I LOVE THIS. Basically, you manually ‘add’ the pants layer when you want to use it, which is great for avoiding layer alpha flickering issues. The layer itself is what’s most impressive though. The layer is shaped like pants – as in, it’s not a clone of the body leg shape with a few tweaks, it’s an actual pant looking layer that goes down over the ankles like pants would, meaning when you use applier pants – it’s basically like you’re wearing mesh pants (obviously a basic shaped mesh pant, but still a decent mesh pant). This is incredible, and I hope female creators take notice of this style of layering!
- There’s no demo available of this body, which makes it very difficult when deciding if you want to purchase it
- It’s another overly muscled male body! It’s such a shame too, because Niramyth are clearly definitely capable of making some gorgeous non-muscleman mesh!
Skin tones have definitely increased options but I still find it hard to match the more reddish based skins (Belleza etc). Mind you the RGB HUD helps with that, and you can add a colour to the colour palette now, so at least you won’t have to do it more than once (until a HUD update).
Body won’t fit most standard sized clothes, but this won’t change, the shape of the body is too muscular. Having said that though, the creator of the body is releasing quite a bit of full perm fitmesh, so there are a number of designers out there now putting these items out.