Cost – 2300L (Promotional)
Designer – Altamura
Includes – Starter pack – 1 Fitmesh body, 1 Mesh Head, HUD, 3 built in hand options, 3 built in feet options
Number of clothing layers: 0
Skins tones included – 1
Save Slots for Other Skins – N/A
Omega – No
SLink hands/feet – The feet do fit some types of slink high sized shoes, but officially no they’re not compatible.
The best bits:
- Alpha cut options – Soooo many options, it’s incredible. You can even choose to make the cuts smaller or larger!
- The HUD includes automatic foot height changes (flat, medium and high)
- You can wear your slink shoes, hurrah!
- The mesh shape is quite slender and soft, feminine, which I like
- The mesh head is stunning, as with all their avatars
- The make-up options you can purchase for the mesh head are really pretty
The worst bits:
- No clothing layers, which is somewhat a requirement if you want to wear underwear (I tried mesh underwear but they didn’t sit right)
- The breast shaping is a little too oval shaped for my taste.
- The HUD is a little confusing at first, but read the enclosed instructions and you’ll be fine 🙂
- No facial expressions in the face
- Other skin makers are not (at this stage) making appliers for this body. If they will in the future I’m not sure.
- No fitmesh clothing for it, however normal mesh fits quite well
Best suited to:
People who want a gorgeous mesh head and a mesh body to wear mesh clothing only. With all the alpha options in the alpha HUD, it’s easy to make standard mesh fit well 🙂