Cost – 1690L (for starter pack – includes one body, slim or pulpy version) or 3000L for full pack (includes Slim and Pulpy body)
Designer – Absolut Creations
Includes – Starter pack – 1 Fitmesh body, HUD. Full Pack – 2 Fitmesh Bodies (Slim and Pulpy), Shoes, Dress, Underwear, HUD with 3 skins, shape). All bodies include hands/feet.
Number of clothing layers: 3 layers – Tattoo, underwear and clothing
Skins tones included – 6 included
Save Slots for Other Skins – N/A
Alpha HUD Save Slots – 6
Feet included – 4 – 3 heights (flat, med and high) plus one ‘adapter’ foot which enables the user to wear other common shoe types
Omega – Yes, just get the activator from Omega (available from love’n’lust)
SLink hands/feet – The included adapter feet are compatible with most shoes on the market
The best bits:
- The wardrobe HUD, never scramble for appliers again. You can save applier tops/bottoms etc (yes even Omega ones) in this wardrobe and scroll through to select!
- You can purchase two body types for one purchase in the full pack (Slim and Pulpy)
- The breasts don’t ‘square’ off or distort when smaller or larger as much as many bodies do
- Omega compatible
- Powerful HUD system with ability to colour all aspects of the body including nails, using RGB panel
- Fitmesh clothing for Eve is now becoming more widely available and is amazing quality with perfect fit!
- The body includes one set of hands and four sets of feet
- The creator regularly releases free fitmesh clothing for this body in store
The worst bits:
- The Alpha cuts around the pelvis still aren’t overly ‘jean friendly’. The curve of them makes it hard to fit low cut or even normal cut jeans or pants.
- HUD system isn’t overly user friendly for beginners
- Most mainstream skin makers are not making appliers for Eve (except those making Omega appliers, which can be used with Eve)
- The gap inside the armpit (ie. between the side of breast and arm) is unusually wide, which feels odd and can look a little bulky, but that’s a personal preference only.
Best suited to:
More experienced mesh body users, users who participate in role play/fantasy play (the body has a lot of fit mesh clothing for this genre I’ve found), users who wear skins that have Omega Appliers available.