The Body (Lena Lush):
The Body (Lena Perky):
Cost – 899L for Lena Perky or Lush
Designer – Kitties Lair
Includes – 1 Fitmesh Body (no hands or feet – compatible with Slink hands/feet), 5 skins (appliers and system layer), Shape, 1 dress and 1 underwear set
Number of clothing layers: 2 clothing layers (underwear and clothing) PLUS a skirt layer (the best part of this body – no more prim skirt attachments!)
Skins tones included – 5 skin tones and system layer skins to match
Save Slots for Other Skins – N/A
Omega – Yes, simply purchase the Omega kit, rez the body to the ground and drop the script in it using the edit tool (available from love’n’lust)
SLink hands/feet – Yes fits both well.
The best bits:
- Excellent for users who like big breasts
- Has a skirt layer which is OMG amazing!! This means you can apply skirts without needing a skirt prim!
- Omega Compatible
- Fits perfectly with slink hands/feet
- Shapes are both curvy and voluptuous, with the perky being a little smaller
- Inexpensive to purchase
- Has 3 alpha layers (bra/panty layer, top/pant layer and skirt layer) meaning skirts can be worn using only appliers (and it looks like a mesh skirt!)
- Many skin/applier designers make clothing for Lena bodies.
The worst bits:
- The body is is a curvier body, with even the Perky version being quite ‘full’, so users who prefer petite are best to go with another body
- HUD is limited – no save slots for skins, no built in appliers (all appliers are separate to the HUD)
- The breasts aren’t as nicely shaped as newer mesh bodies – can appear somewhat ‘squarish’
- No hands/feet included – must purchase seperately to get Lena hands/feet or use Slink hands/feet
Best Suited to:
Users who love their curves, users who intend to become pregnant (maternity version available is stunning!), users who want to keep their slink hands/feet and shoes and users who are on a budget.