Cost – 1750L
Designer – Tonic
Current Reviewed Version: v1.02
Modify? – No
Includes – Fitmesh Body, 3 foot options (flat, mid and high)
Number of clothing layers: 3 – Tattoo layer, Underwear layer and Clothes layer (hands have 3 layers, feet have 2)
Skins tones included – 10 appliers built in to the HUD to match the body (and RGB hud)
Save Slots for Other Skins – 0
Save Slots for Alpha Cut Combinations – 0
Save Slots for Appliers – 2 styles of ‘outfit’ savers are included (a single saver and a four outfit saver). You can save your applied outfit to these and make more copies as needed.
Omega – Yes for body/skin/clothing, built in compatibility
SLink hands/feet – No, but feet are compatible with slink shoes (flat, mid and high)
The best bits:
- Omega compatibility out of the box – no relays or installations. This opens up a world of skin, tattoo and clothing options
- Slink compatibility – I love that these feet (all three types come with the body) fit slink shows for flat, mid and high. Great for those who may have invested a lot in slink shoes!
- The shape of the body is great, I love how smooth it is, whilst still keeping the thighs, hips and breasts shapely.
- The HUD comes with 5 neck sizes, which I found really helpful when playing with various shapes and mesh heads, it really helped get a good fit.
- The nipples! Whilst not really my personal ‘thing’, the four nipple shapes (and the ability to use tango appliers from skins) is a great feature for nipple lovers. The four shapes are great.
The worst bits:
- The body (because of the nature of the design – ie. having big breasts) makes wearing mesh clothing a little difficult, however I found slink physique sized pants/skirts fit quite well. For the top however, because of the breast size, I think appliers will be the way to go (unless specific fitmesh clothing is made at some point).
- The body really needs some alpha cuts (I feel like I say this with every body at some stage though). Particularly on the sides and on the breasts, the alphas are a little basic, which makes trying to squeeze the body into a mesh shirt a little difficult.
- The groin – to be honest here really isn’t much of one, which is a shame (most bodies have some vague shaping there at least). I would have liked something a little less barbie-doll looking.
Neither here nor there:
- I created a new category because I have mixed feelings about the nails – I dislike that they’re not ‘built into’ the hands, but at the same time I know there are major nail lovers out there who would go nuts if they could make/add their own nails to their hands rather than be stuck with what the hand gives them…. so depending on the availability of the ‘hand’ model and if creators will be able to make their own nail shapes for the hands…. I’m going to put this one in this category hehe.
Best suited to:
Users who love big breasts, basically. This body gives you the ability to have gorgeously shaped big breasts with all the other benefits of a mesh body.