*Note – as this designer does not accept bloggers, this review is a based on my experiences with the demo versions of the heads, which whilst fully functional, didn’t really give me a chance to use the heads for an extended period of time to test them.
About the head
Name – Toni and Aylah heads (the only differences between Toni and Aylah is the look of the mesh head and the available skin tones)
Designer – Fiore
Cost – 3600L
Expression Hud – Yes, 7 expressions included
Blinking – Yes
Eyes Open/Closed – No fixed open/closed option
Mouth Open/Closed – Controlled by expression changes
Skins & Make-up
Skin tones included – 1
Make up options included – 13 brow, 16 eyeshadow, 4 lipstick, 14 eye and 10 eyelash options
Can other skin designers make appliers for it? – No
Omega Head Applier compatible? – No
The best bits:
- The expression options are good, however the face does look a little off in some of them (as though the lips change, but the face itself doesn’t)
- The skin tones from Fiore are stunning and highly detailed, plus it comes with Slink and Maitreya appliers so that’s great.
- These heads just pop – they’re unique to others I’ve seen, which is always a plus to me.
The worst bits:
- Simply, you’re stuck with the same skin for life! Being a non-applier based head, the skin you buy it with is the skin you get, period.
- There’s something about the mouth that doesn’t look quite right to me, but that’s personal opinion so take it or leave it 🙂
- The neck seam can be a little tricky to fit.