About the head
Name – Alex
Designer – LOGO
Version – v2
Cost – 2500L
Expression Hud – Yes – 12 expressions *plus* mouth and eye expressions can be mixed and matched! (2 x 12 packs of additional expressions available in a separate purchase HUD)
Blinking – Yes
Eyes Open/Closed – Yes
Mouth Open/Closed – Yes
Skins & Make-up
Skin tones included – 5 (matching Maitreya and Slink Physique appliers sold seperately)
Make up options included – 16 eyeshadows, 1 brow, 16 lipstick, 7 lash choices
Can other skin designers make appliers for it? – Yes, selected designers and designers who make omega head compatible skins
Omega Head Applier compatible? – Yes, but only for a single layer (skin layer)
The best bits:
- The head is now Omega compatible, so you can use skins from designers who make Omega appliers!
- Fits Maitreya, Slink and even Belleza well
- The expressions! Without a doubt this is the most fun mesh head to do photography with, especially since you can select a ‘lip’ setting from one ’emotion’ and an ‘eye’ setting from another by clicking on the lips/eyes of that expression button respectively. Soooo many combinations and much fun to be had there!
- The built in make-up is really nice, and the creator has already released some additional make-up options that users can buy seperately.
- The purchase comes with the 5 skin tones and all of their accessories, which is a lot of stuff and a lot of options.
- I love that the nose texture is changable in the HUD as well, it’s amazing how different a face can look with a different nose!
The worst bits:
- Though the head is now Omega compatible, it’s only for one layer (skin layer), so no additional make-up can be added to the Omega version of the head at the moment.
- There’s something about the eyes that always looks a little… startled to me (personal preference here), I’m a huge fan of Ikon and the look of his realistic eyes, so it could just be that they’re a bit too white, but I hope the creator comes out with other eye options and pupil sizes etc for this head.
- I love the skin tones included, but it’s a shame there isn’t a really dark skin tone. The darkest (Amber) really isn’t that dark, and I know this head would look amazing with a really rich African skintone!!